Morningside, MD Description:
• Leading workshops and documenting the optimal SharePoint site design(s) for customer's document-sharing requirements.
• Promote user adoption through user and site manager training, consultation, and support of existing SharePoint functionality.
• Designing and developing custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows, and scripts.
• Providing support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities.
• Developing solutions for business process automation.
• Performing SharePoint user management and group management.
• Translating wireframes and design mocks into SharePoint prototypes.Required Qualifications:
• TS Clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree
• SharePoint experience as an end userPreferred Qualifications:
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent business acumen
• 2 years client-facing consulting experience
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Proven track record of strong communication and collaboration skills (oral and written; good briefing skills) Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com