Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Secret Cleared SharePoint Designer
This is a full time position in Arlington / Crystal City, VA.
The SharePoint Designer will work within an Army Information Technology (IT) Solution Provider Organization and serve on-site with an Army headquarters customer organization. They will work with the customer and technical teams to provide solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint sites and user requirements.
- Custom solution client-side development and maintenance using the Microsoft SharePoint Designer application.
- Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities.
- Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators.
- Creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding.
- Management of site collection features and permissions.
- User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 solutions.
- Two years of experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
- Minimum two years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
- Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
- Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired. Familiar with the Army Acquisition Community is a plus.
- Experience in the analysis of business issues to develop information technology solutions.
- Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure.
- Experience using project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project or JIRA.
- Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models.
- Active Secret clearance .
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
- Candidate must be DoD 8570 qualified for the position (two parts):
- 1. CompTIA Security+ certification is required to start and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules.
- 2. Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 certification (exam 77-419) or equivalent Computing Environment certification is required within 6 months of start date.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.
Data Systems Analysts (DSA) is a Microsoft Gold Partner supporting one of the largest Microsoft SharePoint instances in the Army. DSA currently supports over 40K Army users with SharePoint architecture, development and administration. With experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2007 through 2013, DSA brings a wealth of knowledge in supporting SharePoint solutions within the Department of Defense (DoD).
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is an established Information Technology consulting firm with expertise in knowledge management, network engineering, information security and program management serving the Federal Government and Department of Defense since 1963. DSA offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.