We are seeking a SharePoint Developer with Helpdesk experience to join our team in Washington, DC. Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, and implementing software.
- Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications.
- Researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluating effectiveness and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consulting with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assisting in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolving problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acting as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participating in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Some Helpdesk responsibilities.
- Performing additional technical duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher and/or a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Previous SharePoint (preferably 2013 or higher) experience
- Previous Helpdesk experience
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, ArdentMC will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.