Job Number: R0091350
SharePoint Developer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will provide users with easily accessible and intuitive data to assist in the critical decision-making process for DoD leadership? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build tools and applications to facilitate the customers mission from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile Methodologies, Ruby, Amazon Web Services, and PHP, you'll build an application that provides the user with the means to document feedback process for briefings given to executives. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the customers systems for the better.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013 development, administration, and design
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including the development methodology
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with modern Web design methods, including mobile first and responsive
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.