REQ ID : VLS72814
Job Title : SharePoint Developer - Web Desinger
Primary Skills : SharePoint 2010/2013/SharePoint online features, PowerShell scripting for SharePoint server deployments, executing SharePoint migration 2010 to SharePoint online SQL Server
Duration : 6 Months - CTH
Location : Chantilly VA
Interview : Phone + Face to Face
Work Authorization: Client is unable to sponsor any kind of work authorization at this moment. Must be able to work with any employer independently.
Highest preference: Local candidates - exceptionally great candidates from out of DC Metro area can be considered if they are willing to relocate on their own expenses.
This is a 6 month - Contract to Hire position.
Location: The candidate will be required to work at Chantilly office and at client site in Bethesda/ Chevy Chase based on client’s requirement
Our Client is seeking a SharePoint Developer/Web Designer to fulfill a variety of requirements in support of our client in MD or VA. This is a broad software development role – including custom application development for sandboxed solutions, systems integration, custom web parts and component development. Customization of the SharePoint solution such as re-branding, using products such as SharePoint Designer programming skills required.
The SharePoint Developer/Web Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in project planning activities including requirements gathering, requirements analysis, resource planning, and infrastructure planning.
- Deep understanding of SharePoint 2010, 2013, SharePoint online
- Provide technical detail for SDLC, privacy, and security documentation.
- Create flowcharts, wire diagrams, and slides to convey technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate prototypes and concepts for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Coding and SharePoint configuration may be necessary.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/SharePoint online features and best practices.
- Must have experience with PowerShell scripting for SharePoint server deployments.
- Experience planning and building enterprise level SharePoint solutions
- Experience planning and executing SharePoint migration 2010 to SharePoint online
- Experience migrating static websites to SharePoint
- Experience planning and building disaster recovery & business continuity plans
- Experience SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Hands on experience in .NET development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working with Agile and waterfall project management practices.
- SharePoint certifications
Desired skill sets:
- Microsoft Project Server Development
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Administration and Deployment
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Customization
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerPivot, Power view experience
- Previous work experience with Microsoft, Nintex, Metalogix or other vendor