Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Type of Employment: Full Time
Salary: DOE + full benefits
Clearance Type: Active Secret
“Tsymmetry provides a wide range of industry-leading information technology services to the federal government and Tier 1 systems integrators. We develop, deploy, and sustain innovative and comprehensive information technology solutions that deliver measurable performance results for our clients. A nationally-recognized leader in providing expert, cleared information technology consultant talent to our clients and industry partners, TSymmetry provides the responsiveness and flexibility to quickly and effectively adapt to changing program requirements.”
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of software solutions using the Microsoft Office 365 environment with a heavy emphasis on SharePoint and integrating office 365 applications and functionality
In this role, s/he will work with a team of software developers and configuration experts in the design, maintenance, update and management of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online based software solutions. This includes supporting all aspects of the application development process (i.e. development of strategy; legacy migration; system requirements analysis; system design; programming; testing; implementation and system maintenance).
The scope of responsibilities includes operations and maintenance of various existing in-house developed SharePoint sites and applications as well as supporting implementation activities for new projects in all project phases beginning with requirements gathering through implementation and includes on-going production and on-call support.
**MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE**
- Acts as the resident expert across all of the deployed versions of SharePoint; provides advanced capabilities with the newest releases of SharePoint and O365 integration functionality
- Supports all aspects of SharePoint Online development and operations, including plans, designs, development and implementation, upgrade, support and maintenance functions
- Researches technologies and best practices to support continuous improvements in systems and applications quality, efficiency, ROI, etc.
- Provides data analysis and integration of applications in SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Provides technical documentation updates to the latest enhancement or release
- Works with the Program Management Office to develop project scope, budgets, and priorities
- Supports the use and updating of standards for development tools/platforms/methodology/controls to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency in application development
- Supports specific project plans and time lines; delivers status reports, issues log and generate appropriate documentation
- Ensures that project work meets all contractual service levels associated with quality estimation and incident resolution
- Supports the in-house software development processes for implementation, determining user requirements and desired outputs, including migration to next generation development tools
- Designs and implements applications to meet business and internal SLAs
- 7+ years’ experience performing software design and development
- 4+ years’ experience providing advanced SharePoint and O365 development efforts
- Experience implementing custom solutions using SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, on-premises and hybrid configurations
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, creating Infopath forms and creating complex SharePoint Workflows.
- Able to develop Powershell and SQL Server queries, stored procedures, views, etc.
- Experience administering SharePoint environments on-prem and cloud (Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with SharePoint environment and site migrations
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) or similar application to manage solutions
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert
Tsymmetry does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.