Houston, TXStart Date:
Oct 7, 2019
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:ConsultNet
is actively recruing for a SharePoint Developer
for our client in Houston, TX to work with their team that provides Enterprise-Wide Information Technology Services, Engineering Services for the Federal, state, and local government along with the commercial business sector. Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of SharePoint (2013 or higher).
- Minimum of 6 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Windows O/S (Windows 2012or higher).
- Minimum of 6 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Service 6 or higher.
- Minimum of 6 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Active Directory,
- Minimum of 4 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft ASP.NET.
- Minimum of 4 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft SQL (2008 or
- Minimum of 3 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge in implementing networking (IP,DNS, VLAN, DMZ, etc.), virtualization (Hyper-V and VMWare), encryption, certificates/PKI, SAN devices, Load Balancing, Clusters, Backups/Recovery and Data Replication.
- Ability to read/write and understand basic Transact SQL (T-SQL).
- Ability to read and understand basic C# and VB.Net language.
- Attention to detail and effectively work as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, prioritize efforts and meet deadlines.
- Excellent and proficient communications skills and technical writing.
- Ability to provide training in a classroom or online environment.
- Current CompTIA Security + Certified.
- Current Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). MCSE certification must be one of the current paths published by Microsoft with at least one certification examination on SharePoint.
- BS in Computer Science or AS in Computer Science with an additional 2 years of experience specific to the above qualifications.
ConsultNet has been providing Leading American and European firms with top-notch IT talent since 1996. In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants with some 300 clients. We create opportunities for consultants and solutions for clients- We integrate talent and technology .
ConsultNet offers IT professional services to startup, midmarket, and Fortune 1000 companies in North America. We specialize in providing thoughtful and effective solutions for our clients and rewarding opportunities for our consultants. We're a principled talent acquisition and consulting firm that combines professional integrity with technical and industry expertise. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.