ONLY ACCEPTING DIRECT W2 APPLICANTS WHO ARE US CITIZENS OR LPRs AT THIS TIME.
SharePoint Developer and Content Consultant Internal Communications and Public Relations (ICPR) team helps employees and external audiences understand, value, and engage with Freddie Mac. We do it by telling rich and inspiring stories about our company, our people, and our services.
The SharePoint Communications Consultant will support the Corporate Communications department with developing and managing content pages for the SharePoint-based enterprise portal.
A successful candidate will have creative, technical and communications skills to support our Intranet publishing. We are looking for a person who is both an html content manager and a storyteller at heart, creative, personable and energetic, who can drive for results and encourage new ideas and alternative approaches.
Responsibilities include: • Work with communications strategists and writers, video and design team, and production team to create and modify content pages in Microsoft SharePoint Online (O365) on a daily basis.
• Create and manage lists, library, site columns, content types, document templates, master pages, permissions
• Monitor pages for adherence to organization standards, guide the site owners in keeping data up to date or archiving outdated documents
• Write headlines and short messages; apply photography, graphics and creative treatment to the page design. Follow writing and brand standards and quality control measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone and brand standard/identity. Adhere to AP style.
• Serve as backup for daily and routine production tasks for enterprise-wide communications channels and crisis communications, often handling time-sensitive and confidential information
• Fielding ad hoc requests related to all-employee channels and the Internal Communications department, including reporting and metrics Skills: Experience with Nintex Workflow, Web Design, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint best practices, SharePoint, Site Templates, Active Directory, SharePoint Administrator, Content Manager, and SharePoint Farm Administration. Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/JS (JQuery) with focus on mobile-first, content driven, responsive design and development, and progressive enhancement. Ability to address cross-browser quirks and compatibility. Proficiency in image authoring tools to be able to render a static visual as an interactive web page. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
12018 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, VA, 20191