Impact Technology Recruiting is looking for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator a full time and contract job in Phoenix. Please email your resume to Josh Freidus at .
Local Candidates preferred
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Out of the Box (OOTB) features
- Provide technical support of InfoPath forms and related workflows; including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and ability to provide first and second line issue resolution.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer and other supported browsers.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint integration with the Microsoft stack, (Office, Windows, Windows Mobile and related Microsoft enterprise applications).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Client and Server operating systems.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint tangent systems including Active Directory Rights Management Server (AD RMS), Unified Access Gateway (UAG), Data Protection Management (DPM) etc.
- Ability to edit, run and schedule Windows & SharePoint PowerShell scripts as directed.
IMPACT Technology Recruiting (IMPACT) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IMPACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.