KL Software Technologies ("KLST") are looking for a SharePoint Developer in New York, NY for full-time employment only (www.klstinc.com). Potential candidates should be local (or ready to move) to the tri-state area and willing to commute daily into New York City midtown for work. All shortlisted candidates will need to go through one phone interview with one of our Microsoft Valuable Professionals and one in-person interview. Selected Candidates are required to start immediately or within the next 2 weeks. Candidates should be legally authorized to work in USA without the need for employer sponsorship. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
• Minimum of FOUR (4) years’ hands-on experience with SharePoint Technologies with at least 18-24 months’ "hands-on" experience with SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / Online
• Minimum of TWO (2) years installing and developing business workflow solutions built in SharePoint and third-party workflow solutions such as Nintex Workflow (incl. Nintex Forms).
• Minimum of ONE (1) year with enterprise reporting tools like Tableau 10.x or Microsoft Power BI or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a must.
• Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal required)
Please only apply for this job if you have at least two of the following skills and relevant experience:
• Strong Angular4 / Angular7 programming background and integrating with SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / Online REST APIs to develop components and Single Page Applicationis a must.
• Strong knowledge in Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms.
• Participated in SharePoint implementations at AMLaw100 firms and helped the law firm with at least 2 enterprise portal deployment using SharePoint 2013 or 2016.
• Previous experience with OpenXML and document automation experience - programmatically generating Word and PowerPoint documents populated with SharePoint content;
• Experience with Relational Database design and strong knowledge of SQL database queries, stored procedures, user defined functions, views etc.
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 / 2016 Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Search
• Familiar with Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio development system
• Familiar with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 installation, configuration and building deployment packages
• Microsoft Certifications related to SharePoint 2013 / 2016, Microsoft Azure
NOTE - STRICTLY NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!
KL Software Technologies was founded in 2003 with the vision of building mobile-first digital innovations that provides easy, intuitive and consistent user experience across smarter interfaces. As a Global Systems Integrator, we focus on delivering services and building mobile-first products on Microsoft on-premises, cloud and hybrid platforms namely Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Teams, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Salesforce. Our hybrid mobility services group provides enterprise mobile app development using Angular / Ionic and Microsoft Xamarin Framework targeting Windows, iOS and Android mobile platforms. You can learn more about KLST products and services via our website www.klstinc.com/whyklst
Our motto is to deliver innovative mobile-first Technology solutions for your business problems using our Industry specialization, Solution Accelerators and agile project development methodology focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We strive for excellence and focus on being the "TRUSTED IT ADVISOR" for our clients. This elite status with our clients has helped us grow into diversified industries, such as Financial Services, Risk & Insurance, Legal & Professional Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Education & Public Sector
Our People are our single greatest asset and the global group is found on the "PEOPLE READY" vision. Our Microsoft certified technical team members sit as part of various advisory councils as well as participate in Microsoft Early Technology Adoption Programs. KLST group also engages Microsoft Valuable Professionals to perform high end consulting, solution architecture and best practices work around SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Microsoft CRM Online and Salesforce technologies.
KLST offers a fun-filled workplace that helps our employees innovate and whilst enjoying highly competitive benefits such as:
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records prior to commencing employment.
KLST is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.