Kforce has a client that is seeking a SharePoint Developer in Reston, VA.
* Work with a team to deliver content modification and customization support to multiple SharePoint Applications
* Provide troubleshooting support for the SharePoint Application when needed
* Act as the lead for requirements gathering and design decisions for all customizations
* Provide day-to-day support for ad-hoc customization support when directed by the government
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years of experience software development experience
* Senior level capability as a SharePoint Developer
* Experience with SharePoint -Out of the Box- Features
* Experience with SharePoint Online through O365
* Knowledge of and worked with 3rd Party Tools
* Experience creating C# based, back-end SharePoint components such as Web Parts, Workflows, Flow/Power Automate, Power Apps, Custom Pages, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.