Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current O365, and SharePoint design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals.
Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint sites.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Familiar with O365, and SharePoint software development standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other Duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
As a SharePoint Developer you will be able to perform the following duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using SharePoint Online Development Framework, PowerApps, Flows, classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013, 2016, O365, and Mobile Apps for SharePoint and O365.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and Nintex workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or SharePoint applications. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
Ankita Mishra| Delivery Manager
Palayekar Companies Inc DBA Palnar