Our client is looking for a Sr SharePoint Developer for their ongoing SharePoint projects.
Our client, located in Downtown Seattle, has a large SharePoint environment and has been migrating from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online. The SharePoint Developer will have at least 3 years overall SharePoint Development experience and has experience migrating at least one environment from on-prem into SharePoint Online. This SharePoint Developer will also need the business acumen to work closely with stakeholders to translate business requirements into effective SharePoint solutions.
In this role the SharePoint Developer will partner closely with the Architect, a manager and a small team of Business Analysts and Project Managers to understand the vision for SharePoint and long term development plan.
Required Experience for the SharePoint Developer:
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint Development
- SPFx Development
- Working with C# in on-prem
- Experience developing in Office 365
- Azure Functions
- PowerShell in O365
- PowerApps or MS-Flow in a production environment
- Experience in SharePoint based enterprise line of business applications
- Experience migrating large sites from "on-prem" (SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016 would be considered, 2013 preferred) to SharePoint Online
- Experience developing new tools and writing custom scripts in SharePoint
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. #Dice