Summit Technologies is looking for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to join our team in Washington, DC. The candidate will be responsible for the successful development, deployment, and integration of the customer’s SharePoint system requirements. The candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills, an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, and expert experience with hands-on installation, configuration, architecture, and problem solving. This is a government position that requires that you be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to business requirements
- Advise and influence the customeron complex SharePoint related issues
- Have considerable latitude and responsibility to define and select tools, processes, priorities and resources, analyze, design and implement requirements
- Create technical specifications to include prototypes, proof of concept, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Finalize and document the SharePoint design by incorporating use cases and other information into the final written design documentation
- Create SharePoint components including, but not limited to, configuring web parts, custom lists, web pages, workflow, InfoPath forms, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise solutions with Microsoft technologies and SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- Experience in designing SharePoint governance, information architecture, capacity planning, taxonomies and metadata schemas for classifying content
- Significant experience in the technical design and architecture of SharePoint sites, site templates and SharePoint custom solutions leveraging a wide range of SharePoint capabilities
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, presentation and communications skills (written and verbal), along with an ability to handle and prioritize many diverse tasks
- Possess strong customer service skills and able to provide end-user support, training and education
Desired Skills & Experience:
- SharePoint related certifications (MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 or MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010)
- Experience with SharePoint-related third-party products such as Metalogix, Bamboo or Nintex
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years relevant experience.
Candidates will be required to pass a thorough background investigation, including possibly a drug screening. If you feel you are qualified and want to be considered for this position, please supply the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put the job number ‘5281’ in the subject line.
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Compensation requirements (salary with benefits, or long term hourly contract-no benefits)
- Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
- Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects, and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.