SAIC is looking to fill a position for an End User Support Specialist - SharePoint Support to provide support in responding to system user requests for assistance, implementation of resolution, and training users in proper operation of applications. Support the SharePoint Administration team with maintenance and administration tasks, Service Management tasks such as incident and work order resolution, and Knowledge Management tasks. Require general knowledge of Windows Server operating systems, web sites and web applications, and networking. Some after hours work may be required (1-2 evenings/month) in support of the team.
The candidate will provide SharePoint Operations Support and help the team with Tier 3 troubleshooting of SharePoint issues and related technologies. The candidate will work directly with customers to resolve issues with their SharePoint sites, troubleshoot errors, fulfill service requests, and perform maintenance operations as needed in support of the SharePoint Infrastructure Team. This candidate will need to be a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a strong background in Information Technology. As someone working in the Enterprise Collaboration Services team, the candidate would need to work well in a team environment, as well as be able to learn new concepts quickly and work independently on tasks. Qualifications
- AA + three (3) yrs. related experience (or experience in lieu of)
- Understanding of traditional web-based sites, services and applications
- Understanding of web browsers and how they communicate with web sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an ITIL-centered environment
- Aptitude for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate and complete tasks from multiple sources, including ticketing systems and email
- Experience using SharePoint in a Site Owner role
- Passion for providing world-class customer service
- Experience troubleshooting Operating Systems (Desktops, Mobile and Servers)
- Managing Windows Server (2008, 2012, or 2016)
- Experience using SharePoint in Site Collection Administrator Roles, Access Control Management and Permission Configurations, List Design and Management, and Site Management
- Existing DOE L or Q or DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
My SAIC Benefits.