Genesis10 is seeking a Systems Engineer for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN. Currently remote.
• Our goal is to increase our skill set in the administration and development of Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and the Power Platform services (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI).
Daily Responsibilities/Job Description:
• Responsible for the administration, configuration, and development of solutions on SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and the Power Platform services under the direction of Client's Principal Engineer for M365 products and services. This is a customer-facing role and will administer the services for the organization and help to build solutions that benefit all organizations across client. The responsibilities will vary based on the requirements but can include creating solution design documents based on stated requirements, lead or consult in the development of solutions based on the design, including testing and tuning of the solution.
Interaction level with Management/Team Members:
• This position will interact with both IT and non-IT employees and all levels of individual contributors and management.
Qualifications/years of experience:
• 3 years of experience in SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Power Platform administration, configuration, and development.
1. Previous experience with administration of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and the Power Platform in a Microsoft 365 tenant.
2. Experience with operationalizing a M365 service and governance of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and the Power Platform services.
3. Experience with developing solutions for SharePoint Online, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
4. Experience with using PowerShell for administration of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, or the Power Platform services.
• Preferred experience with SharePoint on-premise version 2016 or higher.
• Preferred experience using the SharePoint PnP framework for development.
• Experience with other Microsoft 365 services is desired.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"