Location: Client Office in Richmond, KY
*Must be able to work onsite at Client Office in Richmond, KY
*Must be a US Citizen to be eligible
*Annual salary offered plus IEM benefits
*Work Hours: Flexible, 3 day weekend every other week
IEM is a global security consulting firm dedicated to building a safe, secure and resilient world. Founded in 1985, IEM works with government agencies and private sector organizations around the world. We are currently seeking a full-time SharePoint Front End Developer to be located in the Richmond, Kentucky Area.
The SharePoint Developer will apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals. The selected candidate will design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) portals. The candidate will Conduct analysis of project needs and data to design and deliver automated solutions to mitigate cost and schedule impacts for DoD client. The candidate will work with project stakeholders on a daily basis and conduct analysis and make recommendations related to learning needs of users of the SharePoint portals. The candidate will be a member of an integrated multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists and project cost and schedule risk management specialists supporting safe chemical demilitarization operations at the Blue Grass Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant (BGCAPP) in Richmond, Kentucky.
• Develop software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and 2013.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Provide training and support to users at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Front-end Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Knowledge developing out-of-the-box (OOTB) and custom solutions for SharePoint.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Ability to write Operating Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Experience graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) to improve user interface (dashboards, web design).
• Experience preparing and delivering training and product usage analytics to identify training gaps and to monitor adoption.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years’ experience supporting IT Systems with a minimum of 3 years of experience in SharePoint solutions development.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Data-minded individual.
• Strong customer relationship skills, professional communication skills across all levels of the organization, verbal and written.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• The candidate should be a certified systems analyst IAW DoD Directive 8570.01; certified Comp TIA A+ or higher
• Good Written and Verbal Communications; and
• Meticulous attention to detail with both verbal and written products
• Experience in Chemical Demilitarization is a plus
You must be able to produce writing samples of your work.
Our work environment offers a unique balance of challenging projects and a high level of responsibility with respect for family and personal commitments. For more information about our company, please visit www.iem.com.
Why Join IEM?
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEMers believe in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
Benefits and more:
• 10 paid holidays
• Vacation pay
• Sick pay
• 401 (K) plan with matching
• Company paid STD and LTD