There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Serves as a technical leader on the SharePoint Platform team. Responsible for ensuring the health, maintenance and evolution of SharePoint and related systems. Works with technology managers and directors to align deliverables with business and departmental application needs. Manages a team responsible for SharePoint Platform and delivery solutions using related technologies.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Guides, defines, and directs the strategy and development of SharePoint platform.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance around SharePoint platform.
- Partners with product management to create and maintain roadmaps that align SharePoint technology strategy with product direction.
- Provides vision for SharePoint efforts at Insperity. Proactively promotes technical vision and alternatives to technology and product management. Ensures the feasibility and potential business value of proposed SharePoint solutions.
- Collaborates with ITS management to help provide cohesive leadership to the platform and product teams.
- Proactively explores, investigates, and evaluates new technologies, technology trends, and evolving and emerging patterns in SharePoint platform and related technologies. Makes recommendations to ITS management regarding adoption of new technologies.
- Represents Insperity to external professional, technical and standards organizations as it relates to the advancement and adoption of technology. Continually investigates standards and practices that may have applicability to Insperity’s vertical domains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Three or more years of SharePoint experience is required.
- Broad knowledge of software development practices and procedures.
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Possesses a strong customer service attitude.
- Exhibits a passion for learning and continuous improvement.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization of defined standards and processes.
- Adept at problem solving, particularly when applied to workflow, automation, and people based processes.
- Expertise in predominant .NET programming languages (C#, VB.NET).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010. Working knowledge of SharePoint 2016.
- Strong Master page design and development concepts.
- Strong experience in building/developing custom components in SharePoint using C#.
- Strong experience in HTML, CSS.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of InfoPath, Workflows.
- Experience with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher.
- Experience with Server-Side Object Models.
- Experience with Client-Side Object Models.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Framework is a plus.
- Knowledge in developing web services, rest based APIs is a plus.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.