Kforce has a client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, in search of a SharePoint Business Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). The ideal candidate will be responsible for SharePoint Administration and will work with business partners to identify requirements and create lists, workflows, pages, appropriate permissions as required to fulfill work request.
The SharePoint site is built, looking for someone to assist with Out-Of-the-Box updates as requested by product owner:
* OOB tools: SharePoint Designer/& Power User (for Workflow), CSS, jQuery (to implement new features)
* Design, create, and managed SharePoint 2013 sites, site collections, permissions and groups, and workflows
* Other duties as assigned
* SharePoint Developer experience is only a plus as a leverage for the team
* Strong data skills needed (see below)
* Project Management Skills are a must
* Expert in modeling process flows, data relationship flows and event sequencing
* Able to understand the logic of code and to construct complex data queries
* Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge
* Knowledge of SQL, VBA, VBS, ODBC, analytics, data mining
* Knowledge of jQuery required
* Preference for candidate with Microsoft Access &/or Excel Macros, Visual Basic experience
* Team uses Tableau and Alteryx which are not required and can be learned (SQL or some data querying experience is required to pick Alteryx up)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.