SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC is seeking an experienced SharePoint and Collaboration Tools Administrator to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team working on a cutting edge program in support of national security objectives.
A successful candidate in this position will demonstrate an aptitude for system thinking, creative problem solving, and attention to detail. You will apply your experience in SharePoint development, design, test and maintenance, including management of permissions and access control. As part of the team, you will be required to collaborate with others, as well as individually on strategies and recommended solutions. Demonstrated presentation and writing skills are required. Qualifications Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Requires a B.S. in an IT-related field is preferred with 9+ years of relevant experience. Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability may be acceptable
- Must have experience in SharePoint development, design, test, and maintenance
- Must have strong SharePoint access management / security / permission control experience
- Must have familiarity with Active Directory and PKI Certs preferred
- Must have experience in configuration, use, and access controls for collaboration tools such as GitLab preferred
- Must have experience briefing project and development task status to customers
- Must have experience working collaboratively to gather requirements and provide feedback to customers
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, organized, detail-oriented, quick learner, and a team player
- Must be highly effective collaborator that thrives working with teams to solve complicated challenges
- Must be self-driven, able to take ownership of tasks and champion efforts to drive solutions
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Must have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
My SAIC Benefits.