Leidos Public Health Division is seeking qualified SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Admin/Developers in Atlanta, GA, contingent upon contract award.
SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Admin/Developer-responsible for the design and development of website content including web applications and website or SharePoint and Microsoft 365 engineering. Support level duties may include the maintenance of internal/external company web pages, SharePoint and Microsoft 365 administration, reformatting of text, assuring hyperlink integrity, file transfer, and translation and posing of new material to the page involving HTML scripting.
Plan, design, create, modify, and maintain both division-level internal and external-facing SharePoint and Microsoft 365 sites, M365 tools, and Microsoft Teams
Will work with Business Analyst to understand customer requirements and to address issues found in testing. Development will include new SharePoint and Microsoft 365 solutions, as well as maintenance of existing SharePoint and Microsoft 365 solutions.
Plans manages and executes all phases of SharePoint and Microsoft 365/Project Server systems development life cycle, with emphasis on design, development, documentation, administration, implementation and maintenance.
Provides technical direction for performing software development tasks and reviewing work products for correctness and adherence to design standards (e.g user requirements, proof of concepts, information taxonomy, and etc).
Ensure accurate translation of technical specification into program specifications; identifying user requirements, proof of concepts, metrics reporting and custom components.
Provides technical assistance to less experienced personnel in the resolution of systems-related problems.
Serves as a primary point of contact between the customer and the internal stakeholders to help define business inefficiencies. Proposing innovative solutions for enhancing business processes.
Ensures the SharePoint and Microsoft 365 and Project Server infrastructure is managed to fulfill business needs (e.g. ongoing maintenance and upgrades).
Coordinate deployment and manage projects related to deploying new features and improving the quality of services of custom in-house and MS SharePoint and Microsoft 365 based technical solutions.
Perform SharePoint and Microsoft 365, Windows and SQL monitoring and log analysis, as well as document configuration, procedures, and policies.
Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 4 years required. Additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
1. SharePoint and Microsoft 365 development and administration expertise using SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Designer, AJAX, XML, SQL, ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, and DHTML and Java Scripts. Must have 5 or more years of experience with SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
2. Significant experience developing SharePoint and Microsoft 365 applications with SQL database interface and experience developing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and doing parameter-based development
3. Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving-ability, and ability to develop and follow-through with creative solutions for design and development tasks.
4. Ability to elicit, capture and document requirements directly from end-users and design systems according to those requirements.
5. Experience serving as a project manager, technical lead, or business analyst.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Requires ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: