We are hiring a Sharepoint Admin for our Retail client in Albuquerque, NM. Its a long term contract opportunity.
Prefer LOCALS Only.
• The top initial priority for this resource will be to triage the bugs assigned to the Employee Enablement queue in ServiceNow, work on resolving the bugs, and re-assign them to respective teams/other members if needed.
• Build no code SharePoint Online solutions that support process and automation for our technical governance for Office 365, including automated site ownership attestations, request provisioning approval workflows, request forms, site inventory lists, etc.
• Build no code collaboration solutions that solve real world business problems using technologies in our Digital Toolkit. Grow our power user community and teach/coach them to build solutions and automation that will help maximize the impact and value that we get from our Office 365 suite.
• Troubleshoot user reported issues with SharePoint Online, OneDrive and sync clients, Microsoft Teams, Office Web Apps, and other O365 workstreams.
• Office 365, including but not limited to; SharePoint Online: OOTB list types, Publishing features, Apps/Web parts, SPD & Workflow, BCS, Managed Metadata, Managing large lists, OneDrive for Business, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Planner, Powershell
• Strong conceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drive timely resolution of complex issues
• Evaluating business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
• Technical documentation and SME blogging
• Mentoring team members in the application of new technologies
Interested candidates please send your resume & Contact details to discuss further.