Hasbro’s Adoption of Technology team helps our business partners work better. We believe in challenging the status quo! We look for the best possible solutions, most efficient processes and use the right tools and technology to work smarter and work better. Do you like to be constantly challenged, are great at building relationships, love to solve problems and use your expertise to enable others to succeed? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a developer who will be responsible for supporting the organization’s Work Better initiatives. This person will work with other members in the Adoption of Technology team to solve for common business problems using O365 technology, delivering solutions and providing a better way to work. This developer would be tasked with managing all of the development tasks in a project lifecycle, working closely with the business analyst team in an agile way to build, test and implement solutions and process improvements. This position will support the data driven, agile, consumer focused and communication behaviors across the Adoption of Technology organization.
A day in the life as a Senior Application Developer:
- Work with business analysts and engage with business partners to learn more about the areas of the organization
- Be the solutions architect delivering new solutions to solve business problems and support existing solutions
- Contribute to the Adoption of Technology Work Smarter and Work Better team by participating in agile practices and focusing on continuous learning
- Be the subject matter expert at Hasbro on the latest innovations and applications of collaboration solutions and identify practical and impactful applications at Hasbro.
- Act as the Office 365 technology advocate driving adoption and reinforcing best practices within the organization.
- Communicate to Hasbro’s workforce on topics such as O365 upgrades, enhancements, successful use cases, and training events.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related field.
- 5 years of IT or related experience in collaboration and web technologies.
- Strong internal consulting experience. Adept at developing partnerships and having a deep understanding of business need.
- Ability to influence peers, leaders, and internal customers.
- Deep knowledge of O365 tools including Teams, SharePoint, Flow, and OneDrive.
- Own engagements, ensure customer satisfaction, deliver on time, and ensure quality.
- Strong project management abilities; working in an agile, iterative process. Able to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints.