Seeking an experienced Shipping Clerk with a minimum of 5 years of experience in processing, managing, and arranging shipments to destinations WORLDWIDE.
This position is open ONLY to US citizens and Green Card holders.
• Preparing and shipping orders to customers using FedEx, UPS, USPS and various LTL freight carriers;
• Processing related shipping Quotes and Paperwork;
• Detailed experience with international shipping, must have knowledge of US Customs regulations that includes the following:
• Maintaining packing and shipping areas.
• Communication with other departments, sales, and accomplishing secure the timely shipment of goods;
• Demonstrating basic material handling/ packaging /warehouse equipment skills;
• Examination of outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications;
• Must have good attendance and be punctual;
• Forklift experience required, having a valid current license is a plus.
• Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and verbal English communications skills.
• Understanding of quality control.
• Familiarity with MS Office Software and general computer literacy, mainly Excel, Word and Outlook E-mail.
• Lifting required, must be able to lift 50lb. and work in fast paced environment.
REQUIRED Skills and Specifications:
• Knowledge of Sage (formerly Best Software) MAS 90 and 200 is REQUIRED.
• Knowledge of major shipping online such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic - TEAM PLAYER with a willingness to help others
• Understanding a sense of urgency - ability to work under a short deadline base environment
Excellent company benefits include:
Chatsworth, CA, 91311