Greetings from Reveille Technologies...!
Hope you are doing good and safe…!
This is regarding an Immediate Job Opportunity for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) @ Oregon_ Remote and should have strong skills in the following areas. If you are interested, please revert and recommend your friends also.
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: Oregon_ Remote
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Strong experience in C development and testing. In addition, C++ experience is strongly preferred
- Primary activity is Unit Test content creation with occasional refactoring of legacy code
- 5+ Yrs experience of hands-on experience with Unit Testing concepts, Unit Testing & mocking frameworks, and Unit Test content creation
- Experience in Memory / DRAM on ARM or x86 architectures is preferred
- Experience with Google Test Framework and Memory Initialization is a plus
- Experience in Firmware development is a plus
- Ability to read and understand architecture documents
- Ability to read and understand legacy code
- Competence self-educating on different tools, such as Git, Visual Studio, etc.
- Strong software design skills, with an ability to debug code
- Have excellent communication skills, specifically in asking pointed questions of developers to help understand the intent of their code
- Mocking hardware in the Unit Test framework, Our work heavily relies on this capability.
- Lets add HAL, CMock, CppUMock to the keywords that we are searching.
Thanks & Regards
Reveille Technologies, Inc