CGI is searching for a Siebel Developer to join our State Department staff in Arlington, VA. This position plays a key role in supporting the Agency's implementation of its strategic objectives as well as guiding the efforts of the CGI team. Our team is combining exceptional technical expertise and knowledge of our customer's business in order to deliver quality applications. The team delivers Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and Feature and Enhancement (F&E). Your future duties and responsibilities
* Facilitate communication between stakeholders, end users, and the technical team
* Perform all activities related to the development of the enterprise Siebel CRM solution
* Coordinate with the functional team to gather a detailed understanding of the business requirements
* Participate and provide support in the analysis of the requirements, fit-gap analysis and the design of the solution
* Define and document the technical design of the solution, including facilitating reviews and approvals
* Develop and configure the Siebel technical modules including integrations as defined in the technical design document
* Perform thorough unit testing of the developed modules including demonstrating the solution as required
* Provide necessary support during system, integration and performance testing
* Provide necessary support during end-user training as required
* Provide necessary support for the deployment and migration of the configured solution across the various environments
* Work with little or no supervision, be enthusiastic, detail oriented, quick learner and able to adapt changing requirements Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
* A Secret level Security Clearance (preferred) OR the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level Security Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical discipline required, equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree
* At least seven (7) years of relevant experience required (at least ten years of experience required without a degree)
* At least five (5) years of experience configuring and developing enterprise solutions using Siebel required
* Intricate knowledge and understanding of the technical and functional out-of-the-box features of the Siebel platform
* Intricate knowledge of the Siebel architecture and framework including the configuration and use of Siebel workflow, Siebel communications and Siebel EIM
* Extensive experience in configuration and integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel tools, Siebel eScript and Siebel EAI
* Knowledge of Open UI and Soap UI
* Proficiency in database (Oracle or SQL) preferred
* Understanding of basic networking concepts, windows/Unix OS preferred
* Knowledge of and work experience with Java, HTML5, CSS and JQuery preferred
* Knowledge of and work experience with Business Intelligence Publisher and OBIEE preferred At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless
the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.