Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Minimum 4 years+ experience with designing and developing Siebel Call Center solutions.
• Proficiency with Siebel 15.X configuration, scripting, workflows, server installation, server/component jobs administration, Siebel EAI, Siebel EIM, and Siebel OM.
• Knowledgeable of Siebel best practices regarding configuration and scripting.
• Expertise with SQL scripting and understanding of relational database concepts.
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in using an enterprise software development methodology (SDLC).
• Ability to write detailed design documents (LLD).
• Ability to work independently and code from detailed design documents (LLD).
• Experience using Unix and shell scripts.
• Proficient application framework experience.
• Experience with Salesforce integration.
• Experience in working with highly transactional, e-commerce, or finance related industry.
• Experience with credit bureau integration
• Experience with data quality products, like SAP DQM, integration.
• Experience with Oracle 11 and 12g database with exposure to PL/SQL.
• Experience with source code control integration.