Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is seeking a highly talented Signal/Geolocation Analyst to support a critical program at a customer site. Qualifications:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 2-4 years experience
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or higher in electrical engineering, physics, or mathematics with a minimum of three years of algorithm development experience.
- Demonstrated experience in signal processing and algorithm design.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new capabilities, strategies, and processes that improve data extraction.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and testing signal processing software in languages such as MATLAB, R, C/C , Java, or Python to preprocess, analyze, and integrate signals from multiple modalities.
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: