Please review the job details below.
Maxar is seeking a Signal Processing Engineer to join our Sensor Programs team in Ypsilanti, MI that develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software and engineering services.
What will you be doing?
- Develop efficient algorithms and models for signal and image processing.
- Opportunities to work with and learn from community experts while developing innovative new systems.
- Tasks may include algorithm development, analysis, and testing for SAR and related radar modes.
- Opportunities include detection, autofocus, ISAR, bistatic, deep learning and Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), electronic warfare (EW) and adaptive array processing.
- Individuals with Interest in any of these or related areas are encouraged to apply.
- Current/active Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields.
- Strong programming skills (C++, C, MATLAB, Python, or similar).
- Current TS/SCI.
- 3 years of experience.
- SAR image formation processing experience.
#cjpostMaxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.