Solidus is looking for a Signal Processing Engineer to join a team that supports the United States Air Force (USAF) in many mission areas that include air vehicle survivability, vulnerability of USAF aircraft to weapons systems, electronic countermeasures and air surveillance for homeland defense. The Engineer will support with the design and implementation of real-time, high-speed data acquisition and control systems developed for multiple Red Team radar systems.
Primary duties will consist of supporting the design and implementation of real-time, high-speed data acquisition and control systems developed for multiple Red Team systems. This role will focus on multichannel data acquisitions and digital receivers for RF test beds. Other duties consist of integrating data acquisition and control system into radar systems, modifying and developing firmware, contributing to build system and software enhancements of supporting software layers, support the software infrastructure improvements; contribute to debugging and the integration of control and algorithm software.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Clearance, Active Secret preferred
- BS +10 years of experience
- Very strong background in C++ and object-oriented design along with knowledge of common radar signal processing algorithm
- Strong experience with FPGA firmware and C++ development of signal processing algorithms, multichannel, high-speed data acquisitions and digital receivers using radar systems
- Development and maintenance of radar systems using real-time software development, real-time operating systems in both the VxWorks and real-time Linux environments
- Software and hardware systems and front-end hardware
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system, the Linux kernel, Linux development tools and other standard C++ development libraries
- Desire to work in a team environment with strong teaming skills
15 years of experience:
10 years of experience:
Analog and Mixed Signal (especially RF)
Radar Signal Processing Development and Processing
Signal Processing Algorithms and Techniques
7 years of experience:
Development experience on a Linux platform
Experience in Kernel/Drive/Module development
5 years of experience:
Real-Time Hardware/ Software Development and Implementation
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.