Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
- Conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information.
- Understand the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities
- Analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles;
- Maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis;
- Performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques;
- Analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements;
- Performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets;
- Identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps Qualifications
==== with a current TS/SCI Clearance and Poly required
- Bachelor's degree. Minimum 12 years' experience in Signals Analysis
- Demonstrates experience with data analysis tools, target analysis tools, and applied analytic methodologies.
- Experience with analytical tool sets for analog and digital signals analysis.
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Good time management skills; ability to support multiple projects; ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Comfortable acting as customer representative to external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers providing detailed and unbiased feedback, guidance, and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer's needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).