Job#: 1270133 Job Description:
- Application development experience in object-oriented and functional programming languages, preferably Python / Java / Scala / Kotlin.
- Experience designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Acute drive to automate, to constantly replace manual operations with automated solutions.
- Experience and proficiency in event-based and log-based monitoring systems, deployment tools, and cloud computing.
- Excellent code-debugging/optimization, analytical problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate day-to-day operations to ensure thorough hand-off to regional SRE teams.
- A desire to constantly learn new technologies and stay abreast of the distributed computing landscape and drive digital transformation.
- Drive high levels of engagement through discovery sessions, enablement and solution positioning with executives and technical partners.
- Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Consistent track record of taking ownership of challenging problems and successfully delivering results.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience running and scaling large enterprise applications in a critical "follow-the-sun" environment.
- Fast learner who is generous with their knowledge
- Self-directed, demonstrates leadership potential, and a great teammate.
- Experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, and Continuous Delivery platforms like Spinnaker, is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at