- Use a strong core understanding around the principles of Site Reliability Engineering to drive process improvements, and be able to effectively integrate those improvements into an existing SDLC model.
- Review and assess our current system monitoring solutions, and drive any changes needed to be able to report accurate metrics to leadership.
- Create a "Single Source of Truth" with regards to application stability and performance, and work with stakeholders to determine appropriate green/yellow/red zones for those metrics.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure reasonable and actionable Service Level Objectives have been set, and provide status updates around the applicable Service Level Indicators with recommendations around needed fixes or updates.
- Develop tools that improve telemetry, visualization, alerting, and reporting.
- Drive a proactive process that looks to catch issues before they affect our customers.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an SRE role, or an equivalent DevOps/broad-scope QA background.
- Highly skilled communicator who is comfortable giving technical explanations to senior leadership as needed.
- Ability to find and manipulate data from system monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, Azure Insights, Firebase, etc), and verify data accuracy and integrity.
- CICD Tools: Jenkins, Groovy, Gradle, Ruby, Ansible, Shell Scripting, Docker, Bitbucket and Artifacto, Platforms: MacOS, Linux
- Ability to build and maintain reports via a centralized reporting surface.
- Ability to identify coverage and visibility gaps (both technical and process) and either find or build appropriate tooling/reporting to close those gaps.
- Health insurance
- Casual Dress code
- 401k match
Make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.