We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
As an experienced Site Reliability Engineer, you will focus on designing solutions and developing automation to build and run large-scale, massively distributed fault-tolerant systems. This includes migration of legacy systems to cloud and designing and implementation of new initiatives. Position also includes make extensive use of programming/scripting to develop monitoring, and automation, you to work with teams across the organization and ensures core services reliability and keep an eye on capacity and performance. Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. About the Job
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. Responsibilities
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- You will maximize product reliability by developing implementations of commercial monitoring software to align with dynamic business needs.
- You will create effective dashboards, reporting, alerting and responses to ensure that impact from issues is either avoided or rapidly resolved.
- You will dedicatedly review system performance and capacity.
- You will liaise and partner with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements for operational monitoring, and capacity monitoring and planning.
- You will work directly with product development, application, and platform support teams.
- You will stay up-to-date with new technologies, tools, and DevOps strategies.
- Responsible for establishing end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects to ensure SLAs and get dedicated notifications of possible issues for all systems
- Have a customer centric focus while working with internal and external partners
- Responsible for blameless postmortems and dedicated identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement
- Automate build, packaging, testing and deployment processes using tools and/or scripts
- Should implement standard methodologies and standards into the CI/CD pipeline automations
- Review deployment procedures and execute deployments that ensure environment reproducibility
- Emphasizing automation, implement processes, procedures and standard methodology guidelines for code management
- Responsible to ensure success of frequent Releases to the SDLC environments
- Strong communication and team building skills & ability to work in a team environment or independently with little guidance based on assignment
- Guide and mentor junior engineers/developers in automating infrastructure and application build/deployments.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- Installing/maintaining/Administering software on Linux, Windows servers
- Experience in Designing and Deploying multi-data center Large Scale Web Applications
- Work closely with dev, and ops teams to build highly available, cost effective systems
- Create new tools and scripts designed for auto-remediation of incidents
- Design/Implementation containers/applications in scalable HA/DR multi-tier cloud environments, including new system design, documentation, implementation, and deployment
- Experience in providing L4 technical support for production 24x7X365
- Experience in Monitoring infrastructure/applications, maximizing system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs
- Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), Nexus, CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools
- Deploying and automating applications into public (AWS, GCP, Azure) and private cloud environments
- Scripting experience using tools such as Python, Ruby, Bash, Korn Shell
- Experience with multiple database technologies Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position sits in our Alpharetta location, which includes a state of the art gym, onsite dry cleaning services, onsite caf, food trucks Monday through Thursday, and several excellent restaurants nearby in case you want to explore the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.Primary Location:
USA-Atlanta JV White, USA-Atlanta-One-Atlantic-CenterFunction:
Function - Tech Engineering and Service OpsSchedule: