As an experienced Site Reliability Engineer, you'll play a key role in advancing the software and platform. We are looking for a collaborative and results-driven DevOps engineer with experience in AWS architecture, Linux systems administration and Agile software development. You'll join a firm that is the leader in Ad Tech solutions.
The DevOps team maintains and develops the AWS infrastructure and deployment tools.
- 3+ years of experience and high-level proficiency with RHEL, RHEL-derivatives, Debian, or Debian-derivatives
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps or DevOps-related role with a focus on the delivery and performance of in-house applications
- Strong ability to troubleshoot/debug, optimize systems, and automate routine tasks
- Strong knowledge of Linux containers and container orchestration frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of capturing and utilizing metrics/telemetry data in improving system performance and reliability
- Experience with multiple automation/orchestration tools such as Chef, SaltStack, or Terraform
- Experience with RESTful services and scalable, load-balanced HTTP architecture
- Working knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language and Git
Great flexible work schedule (remote offered). Solid benefits and very competitive salary
Apply here or directly to TechJobs@nsstaff.com