Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location:Redwood City, CA
Duration: Permanent role/Full-Time
- Maximize system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
- Establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects.
- Solve complex problems for critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades.
- Set up critical infrastructure, tools, and framework to streamline the deployment cycle.
- Work cross-functionally with Services and Engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and operating scalable and fault tolerant Linux/JVM-based infrastructure in AWS (or other public cloud).
- Expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Networking, and Database concepts.
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL alternative).
- Expertise in cloud providers, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience in Ruby or Python; to automate and monitor systems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience supporting as a DevOps or sysadmin for commercial SaaS solutions.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience.
We need candidates with 3+ years of experience and the following skills:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Postgres and Cassandra
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet)
- System and Network Fundamentals
Interested candidate can send their resume along with the following details:
Full Legal Name:
Cell Phone No#:
Home Phone No#:
Work Authorization Status:
Expected Base Salary (W2):
Best Time to Reach You:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Radiansys Inc.
Phone: 510-790-2000, Ext-1007