Aurora, CO Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer.
The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security ClearanceQualifications & Requirements:
- 10 years of work related experience is required
- Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
- SOA Software development
- Programming and scripting - Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
- Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
- System deployment using automation frameworks
- Branching strategies that enable agile development
- Container Orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Mesos, DockerEE)
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
- Robust configuration management
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com