We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our corporate IT Enterprise Services (ES) Team. You will participate in a team of site reliability engineers and other technologists with a mission to deliver enterprise class reliability and automation to ZeniMax Media. Our environments comprise both Windows and Linux, and this role will apply their talents to both. Must be able to mentor the team and support our systems via an on-call rotation. Responsibilities
- Reduce toil throughout the enterprise through thoughtful application of SRE and DevOps principals
- Effective management and mentorship of team members
- Contribute to decision making on the prioritization and planning of work
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Help establish SLA for critical business systems
- Actively work with other enterprise services teams to identify improvements to service delivery
- Maintaining existing public website hosting infrastructure
- Maintaining existing script-based integrations/automation in Linux environments
- Providing guidance and support for new infrastructure
- Ensure existing Linux systems are patched for emergent security vulnerabilities and exposures.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Microsoft SCCM or DSC
- Experience with enterprise monitoring platforms such as Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager, DataDog, LogicMonitor, Shinken, Nagios, or PRTG
- Experience with scripting using languages such as PHP, Python, and Bash
- Cloud architecture experience for either Azure or AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code practices
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- 4+ years experience in engineering that features automation and cloud computing
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows
- Amazon AWS
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.