SAIC has an opportunity for a Site Support Tech in Washington, DC!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide on-site technical support services to VIPs within the FAA's headquarters location within Washington, D.C.
- Communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, analyze, and resolve problems utilizing technical skills, historical database records, and knowledgebase documentation.
Required Education & Experience
- High School and five (5) years or more experience, Associates and three (3) years or more experience
- Experience in a previous deskside support role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge to provide on-site technical support to VIPs needing assistance with general questions, hardware, account administration (password resets and account unlocks), distribution of software and software troubleshooting, remote access and VPN support, and service/support request entry via an incident tracking system.
- Ability to communicate complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form to all levels within the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with BMC Remedy or similar software
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Experience with Outlook
Candidate must already hold the following certifications or be willing to obtain within 1 year of hire.
- HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance prior to starting work.
My SAIC Benefits.