Location - Minneapolis, MN - OnsiteWe give you a world of potential
Computershare has an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Site Support Technician based in Minneapolis, MN to join our Computershare Technology Services (CTS) team.There are a few things that make this opportunity truly fantastic:
A role you will love
- We work in a fun and collaborative global team environment with a supportive management team to ensure you reach your career goals, no matter where they may take you
- We offer continuous learning and education opportunities and put emphasis on continued improvement and growth
- We believe that creativity fosters opportunity, and that the ideas of our employees will be what keeps us ahead in the market
- We offer a competitive total compensation package, with further details found below
The Site Support Technician role offers variety, so no two days look alike! We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit and that often means we work within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If you are someone who enjoys the opportunity an environment like that brings, then you will love working with us.While ensuring exceptional service, you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and monitoring of workstations, peripherals, printers, local site servers and network equipment and you will work closely with our Server and Network teams.You will be part of an expanding team of 40 based across the US! The team works closely together to share best practices, come up with ideas of new ways of working and collaborate on improvements. It really is an inclusive environment where we support one another!Other key responsibilities include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Designing creative computer solutions
- Working closely with the business and vendors during any implementations
- Ensuring policies and standards that are implemented adhere to security procedures
- Customer service is key as you will be responsible for training users on operations and procedures
- Installing, relocating, and repairing desktop hardware and software
- Coordinating new equipment and software installations
- Completing updates and rollouts and updating Service tickets as they are assigned
If you're passionate about people, are technically savvy and love fixing things then we want to hear from you! As much as we are looking for technical ability, we are also looking for someone who excels at building relationships with people at all levels of the business. Delivering excellent service to your users/customers is of utmost importance to you and you're both results driven and quality oriented.We do ask that you have experience working within a similar role or that this role is clearly a natural next step from what you are doing now. You will be a self-starter who has the drive and motivation to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.Other key skills and experience required:
A company to be proud of
- Support experience in Windows 10
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365
- Hands on experience of network troubleshooting
- Sound understanding of Active Directory
- Desktop, Laptop and Thin Client imaging with SCCM
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.Rewards designed for you Employee Share Plan.
Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.Health and Wellbeing.
Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.Save for Your Future.
We will support you along your retirement savings journey.Paid time away from work.
Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.Employee Discounts.
We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.Extra Rewards.
From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at detailing your requirements and contact information.Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.#CPUIT