Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas, NV based staffing and IT consulting firm, is seeking a Sitecore Developer for a contract position with a well-established client in Las Vegas NV.
- Develop and integrate applications that support business strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Work with the business and 3rd party vendors to conceptualize and implement custom designs.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Translates business requirements into solutions using enterprise architecture design patterns.
- Participate in scoping, estimating and risk management efforts.
- Plan and implement a development and production-hosting environment, which optimizes performance, availability and security.
- Maintain overall responsibility for web development and deployment.
- Develop and execute end to end integration and unit test cases.
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process.
- Ensure team process to enter and track implementation information including work items, tasks and issue management in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Author/manage release notes and implementation plans for each build for release to Quality Management team.
- 5+ years minimum experience in broad use of Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012 or later and Visual Studio 2013 or later.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Sitecore CMS Implementation and development.
- Experience with Sitecore SXA
- Experience in writing SQL/Stored Procedures and troubleshooting with SQL Profiler.
- Experience in unit testing, mocking and IoC frameworks like NUnit/XUnit, MOQ, and Unity/Autofac.
- Experience with building and deploying web applications using automation tools like Team City, Jenkins, MS Build etc. and hosting on cloud platforms like Azure and AWS (PaaS).
- Experience in source control systems like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum software development practices.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent experience.
- A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.