- Hands-on experience in Sitecore development.
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore 8.2.
- Experience with Sitecore 10 is a plus.
- Identify & Define application design patterns.
- Deep understanding of Sitecore Architecture and Design, apis and Security Model.
- Able to come up with Sitecore application, technical & integration architecture.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analysts to review and understand the current state and future state requirements.
- Identify challenges and risks involved in implementation.
- Estimate time and effort required to satisfy requirements.
- Assess the capability of the development team and identify gaps.
- Respond to all queries related to Sitecore capability.
- Establish best practices around Sitecore development and guide the development team to follow them.
- The guide development team on unit testing their code.
- Establish coding standards for Sitecore development.
- Perform code review and identify deviations from coding standards.
- Establish branching, merging and deployment strategies to move code to higher environments
- Defend best practices and raise red flags if there is a deviation from these best practices.
- Able to collaborate with all teams in open and respectful communication.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of industry experience in building sophisticated web-based CMS solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in Sitecore.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API.
- Worked with TDS in Sitecore solutions.
- Experience in database technologies such as SQL Server.
- Experience with Azure (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS) & Azure DevOps
- Experience in integrating a variety of 3rd party solutions.
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology.
InterSources Inc, a Certified Diverse Supplier, was founded in 2007, offers innovative solutions to help clients with Digital Transformations across various domains and industries. Our history spans over 13 years and today we are an Award-Winning Global Software Consultancy solving complex problems with technology. We recognize that our employees and our clients are our strengths as the diverse talents and opportunities they bring to the table enables us to grow as a global platform and they are causally linked with our success. We provide strategic and technical advice, and we have expertise in areas covering Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration, Custom Software Development, Data Analytics Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security Services etc.
We make reasonable accommodations for clients and employees and we do not discriminate based on any protected attribute including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status.
We also are a Google Cloud partner company. We align strategy with execution and provide secure service solutions by developing and using the latest technologies that thrive our resources to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it convenient for our clients to do business with InterSources Inc. Our teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven client experiences that put the users first, providing an unparalleled experience. This results in strengthening the core technologies of clients, enabling them to scale with flexibility, create seamless digital experiences and build lifelong relationships.