Global Investment Bank in Raleigh, NC area is hiring for a full-time Skype/ Lync Administrator position.
Please mail me your updated resumes with salary expectations to sangitha.ganesh(at)atyeti.com / Call - 919 583 2695
Education and Experience:
• Do you have a BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Systems?
• Do you have 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting or deploying Microsoft Communications Solutions (Lync, Skype for Business) in an enterprise environment (10,000+ users)?
• Preferred certifications MCSE: Communications.
You have the following:
• You have experience deploying, configuring, and supporting Lync 2013 | Skype for Business including supporting following functions:
o Core Skype functionality on desktop and mobile clients;
o Integration with Microsoft and custom applications; and
o Functionality requiring Edge infrastructure (Browser clients, Federation).
• You have experience in three or more of the following administrative tasks for Lync 2013 | Skype for Business:
o User and access management and/or configuring security in Lync environment;
o Managing backup and restore of environments, and testing and supporting Disaster Recovery;
o Analyzing and troubleshooting user experience and service quality for Collaboration, Video, and Voice features; and
o Using third party tools for monitoring and administering Lync/Skype environments for incidents and capacity management.
Other required technical skills include:
• Understanding of Voice and VoIP technologies (SBC, PBX, SIP, etc.).
• Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Routing, Load Balancing, Quality of Service, and other core network technologies.
• Knowledge of Firewalls, Proxies, Network Segmentation, Application Security Management (ASM), and other core security services.
• Strong experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
• Knowledge of Windows Server administration and support.
• Experience with ITILv3 or delivering services in an ITIL environment.
• Ability to identify and anticipate potential systems issues, and provide appropriate solutions in a timely fashion.
• Experience with Enterprise Voice and Call Management features in Lync (voice routing, call management, E911, and SIP trunking).
• Do you have an experience with ethical boundaries tools (e.g., Vantage Actiance) and secured third party chat (e.g., Symphony)?
• You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• You have strong communication and social skills, especially with end-users in a support environment.
• You have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure situations.
• You are able to collaborate with others and effectively work in a team environment to accomplish common goals.
• You demonstrates a positive attitude as well as a desire to take initiative for professional development and seek opportunities to build new skills and areas of expertise.
• You demonstrates ability to multitask and shift execution focus as new problems arise.
• You perform with personal accountability and professional integrity, and lead by example.
• You can coach and develop junior resources, including transfer of knowledge in areas of expertise and supporting Lync 2013
7001 Weston Pkwy Suite 170 Cary, NC, 27513Contact