PRINCETON INFORMATION WILL NOT CONSIDER SUB-CONTRACTORS FOR THIS ROLE.
Princeton Information is seeking for a Smart Automation Centre for one of our Financial Clients in FL.
Job Title: Smart Automation Centre
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6month RTH
Key Skills: -
* Smart Automation Center--Educate and communicate on RPA
* Makes sure that client understand what it is and how to facilitate with RPA
* Bringing in RPA across all the processes
* Formal establishment of RPA center-building blocks of how to set up RPA
* Providing tools and technologies for anyone who wants to integrate RPA
The Services Strategy: 2020 is an integral part Client's Operations & Technology (O&T) Strategy and aims to transform all aspects of our Operations including Business Alignment, Service Excellence, Risk and Controls, Operating Efficiency and Talent.
The Services Strategy: 2020 will accelerate our traditional improvement levers, such as Client Lean, while enhancing them with emerging technologies such as robotics.
The Smart Automation Centre is being launched to bring together the existing Client Lean program and a new team focused on industrializing emerging automation technologies and the use of robotics at Client.
The Smart Automation Centre will be responsible for partnering with our businesses and functions across Client to:
* Ensure all the elements are in place for the rapid deployment of Robotics and other related technologies, including infrastructure, vendor agreements, training and a standardized playbook
* Research emerging technologies and ensure best practice transfers across businesses and functions
* Support businesses and functions in identification of opportunities and help drive the execution of complex projects, where needed
* Track and ensure coordination of Client's Robotics Book of Work
* Provide visibility and governance for Senior Management and the Board over the Robotics program across Client
This role will play a key project management and governance support function for the Centre in the execution of key priorities as listed below:
* Support the build-out and customization of the Smart Automation Centre Playbook (from use-case identification through to full implementation) for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
* Support the build-out of the Robotics Training Strategy (including the articulation of different audience segments, training needs, and content for each group)
* Support the Automation Catalysts in the identification of opportunities, and building a book of work in partner areas by applying and customizing standard identification / prioritization tools
* In partnership with Technology, setup and maintain a knowledge sharing library for both (a) information about how to implement Robotics and (b) re-usable Bot code
* Set up and maintain program governance and tracking for the Services Strategy for Senior Management across the firm
* Provide analysis and inputs into vendor strategy proposals
* Maintain a Risks and Issues Log for the overall program to ensure all items are addressed and actively managed through to committed resolution dates
* Support businesses and functions with Proof of Concepts or basic application of simple RPA tools by developing simple use-cases
Key Cultural Fit:
* You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up
* You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for "what's new"
* You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to "do things better, faster, smarter"
* You work well in high-pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders
* You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others
* Supporting Management with preparation of materials to report on program progress
* Training new team-members in standard methodologies and tools
* Minimum of 5+ years total post-graduate work experience (ideally with deep experience in financial services or past consulting experience)
* 2+ years of project experience related to technology deployment and ideally working with Robotics and other emerging technologies
* Previous experience in supporting the build-out and running of a pipeline of transformation work at an organizational level would be ideal
* Strong data analytics capabilities especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking - benefit tracking is a key component to this role
* Understanding of the drivers of value including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across businesses and functions
* Excellent time management skills are required including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple items at once
* Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analysis in presentations
* Excel and PowerPoint skills are key
* An undergraduate degree from a top tier institution
* Agile Project Management experience highly preferred
* PMP or Prince certification is desirable but is not required
* Lean and/or Six Sigma certification is desirable but is not required
* Highly motivated, organized and methodical
* Logical, analytic and rational thinker
* Demonstrated team player
* Bachelor's degree
* Required Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
* Will be travelling from time to time to the following locations Tampa, Manila, Poland, Costa Rica, Budapest
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!