Please find the below JD let me know your interest along with your update resume,
Role: Snowflake Developer
Location: FO, CA (Remote For Now)
We are looking for a Sr. Informatica and Snowflake Developer, who will be responsible to design, develop various Data Integration & Data warehouse projects in snowflake. Ensure new features and subject areas are modelled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view. Develop and maintain documentation of the data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences.
- Informatica 10.4
- Must have total 5+ yrs. in IT and 2+ years' experience working as a snowflake Databases and Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects.
- Expertise in Snowflake data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
- Designing and developing Informatica mappings from varied transformation logic using filter, expression, rank, router, aggregator, joiner, lookup, and update strategy.
- Expertise in Developing Mappings, Define Workflows Tasks, Monitoring Sessions, Export Import Mappings and Workflows and Backup, Recovery.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
- Preferred experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, performance tuning and troubleshoot
- Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
Thanks & Regards