Seeking a talented and user experience focused developer to lead projects on our iOS applications for a direct hire opportunity. Work with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving professionals focused on continuing to grow our skills and our innovative products.
This position can be located in Dallas, TX or New York. Responsibilities
- Lead iOS-centric projects across the client's it platform.
- Work with product and design team to inform planning and decisions.
- Execute designs with pixel perfect precision and flawless animation.
- Ensure the code base is sanely architected, well documented, and appropriately tested.
- Shepherd releases through to the App Store using our automated build system.
- Be a platform expert. Help to devise platform-specific features that leverage the unique properties of the iOS SDK.
What we're looking for..
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience (degree is not as important as being a talented iOS developer)
- Experience with shipping high-profile iOS applications. Preferred links to at least one live app in the App Store.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development.
- 3+ years of development experience with iOS SDK.
- Proficiency in Objective-C. Top-notch ability to write clean code that is maintainable, documented and tested.
- Demonstrated mastery of UIKit, CoreData, Auto Layout, Core Animation.
- Significant experience efficiently interacting with RESTful network services.
- Skilled at application architecture, informed opinions on pros and cons of multiple MV* design patterns, dependency injection, asynchronous flow management techniques.
- Expertise writing unit tests with XCTest or other iOS testing frameworks.
- Expertise with concurrency using GDC, performance tuning, and memory optimization.
- Solid familiarity with the tools of the trade: Xcode, Instruments, etc.
Ideal candidates also have:
What's in it for you?
- Interest in ecommerce , marketing, and empowering influencers in their business.
- Experience working with C++.
- Experience with Swift.
- Experience with A/B testing and tooling for analytics
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Interesting problems to solve
- Chair massages
- Competitive comp and benefits including 401K
- Laid back office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Disrupting the retail industry!