What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The social, economic and physical environment in which a person lives is widely recognized as influencing their overall health and wellbeing. Our Social Determinants of Health product line supports a rapidly growing and changing market providing complete and comprehensive information supporting organizations in healthcare analytics and research.
We are focused on addressing the challenges around data delivery, supporting privacy, HIPAA compliance and permissible non-FCRA uses. We collaborate across our organization defining and delivering solutions from internal proprietary sources. We identify opportunities to enrich our existing data providing our clients with efficient and secure access to information.
We are looking for someone to help us identify and buildout product solutions to support the changing market needs. This role will work across all phases of the product life cycle, from inception through introduction into the marketplace, management and retirement, working closely with Product Development, Operations, cross-functional support, and other go-to-market teams.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- 2+ years of product owner experience with demonstrated skill in defining and developing products, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Experience defining business requirements and developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions including process and data flow expertise
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements specifically around privacy for both healthcare and non-healthcare related data
Impact You'll Make:
- Prior success leading and collaborating with cross-functional product teams within an Agile environment
- Strong collaborator with a problem-solving, design-thinking, and customer-centric mind-set
- Demonstrated accountability, ownership and a passion to solve problems and
- Solid understanding of how data and information is used in analytics and supports healthcare analytics specifically
- End-to-end responsibility including product business requirements definition, use case prioritization, commercialization, GTM planning, and ongoing product health and maintenance
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand market needs, creating roadmaps to drive commercially successful solutions
- Work with product development teams to write comprehensive product epics, define solution goals, identify use-case constraints and determine high-level capabilities
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage alignment across stakeholder groups
- Ensure the successful roll-out of new products and supports the development and delivery of comprehensive product training
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on product adoption, financials, KPIs, customer feedback, and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses and opportunities in any part of product delivery
We offer competitive compensation packages that are based on careful consideration of the impact and scope of the position, external pay benchmarking and the candidates' knowledge skills and abilities. Our target salary ranges are quite broad to accommodate the many factors that are considered. The salary range for this position is $66,555.00 - $126,645.00 USD Benefits:
We're committed to offering an attractive benefits package that meets the needs of our associates and their families. We offer a variety of benefit plans and options that vary by region, country and location. Some highlights include:
Generous retirement contributions
Employee stock purchase plan
Paid time off
Paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management