The Social Media Paid Strategist is responsible for the implementation of the latest insights in social media, paid and organic strategies to increase visibility for clients. The Social Media Paid Strategist will be the marketing lead providing insights on analytics, audience targeting, and best practices for the social media landscape. Agency experience Desired. Work Happy 2018!
* Deploys strategies to increase engagement and a measurable ROI while employing industry best practices across the enterprise
* Work with digital production team to drive creative content for organic and paid social activities
* Oversees the creation and maintenance of profiles across social networks to build communities and to drive audience engagement
* Tracking metrics and monitoring conversions, conversations and trends ? Google Analytics, native Facebook/Twitter tools, etc.
* Lead optimizing current paid social media products and services that amplify media campaigns
* Presents media plans to account management personnel and clients.
* Audits existing social media programs for clients: Evaluates the strategy and implementation of clients social media programs
* Negotiates, buys, and optimizes media schedules
* Supports Media Strategist in providing expert POVs to the client and Account Team as requested
* Analyze campaign metrics and provide recommendations to clients for optimization and spending data
* BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
* 3-6 years of experience, agency experience preferred
* Experience with paid social media planning and buying
* Experience with social media management and listening tools such as Sysomos, Crimson, Datorama, Spredfast, Sprinklr
* Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
* Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department: Social Media