Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of a Social Media Content Specialist for a 6+ month contract opportunity.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Social Media Leads, Creative Solutions team, SEO Lead and many others to build brands and help attract customers on social media. You will develop social content, with an emphasis on creative, shareable social concepts, graphic design, and motion and video editing, to be deployed on global channels and also leveraged by affiliates around the world on their channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WeChat, Line and more. You will use your social media experience and creative design skills to contribute to editorial calendar planning and bring to life social content strategies by developing social concepts and bringing them to life through Instagram stories, GIFs, animations, videos and more. This role will provide broad exposure to a fun, fast paced, collaborative, global environment and great opportunity for growth and development.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in social content creation
- Demonstrated ability to understand social content strategy and develop creative content according to a strategic content mix and established brand standards for specific business purposes, with clear calls to action and measurable KPIs
- Experience with a wide range of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Line, etc. and content creation best practices.
- Experience in animation software: After Effects and Adobe Premiere, or a similar program like Canva
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite: Must have expert knowledge on: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom or similar software
- Ability to create mood boards and work with influencers to create content
- Understanding of emerging global social platforms and content trends
- Experience providing top tier social creative deliverables to a variety of clients with preference for consumer packaged goods and content that is intended to generate sales
- A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
- Ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
- Experience collaborating with visual content development teams and multiple stakeholders all working toward a common goal.
- Demonstrates a genuine openness to feedback and constant, fluid change while resisting the negative effects of decision by committee.
- Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media, Design, Creative Arts, Communications, or a related field
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!