Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Social Media Manager to support one of our top clients based in Santa Clara, CA! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized leader in the cybersecurity industry!
Please find the details below and send in your resume to apply!
Skills: Your Impact
- Develop, optimize and track the performance of content for websites, blogs, videos (YouTube) and social media including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Own ongoing social media goal setting, editorial guidelines, reporting, and optimization.
- Distill complex concepts into easily understandable, benefit-driven copy that is optimized for SEO and based on keyword priorities.
- Conduct research and generate ideas for new, relevant, and timely industry-related topics.
- Create succinct, compelling copy and narratives.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
- 3+ years copywriting experience, with an emphasis on SEO.
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills, a creative thinker and writer.
- Comfortable writing across multiple digital platforms in a way that compels readers to take action.
- Understand social best practices, blog best practices, what content formats work better than others. Familiar with A/B testing models and carousel format versus animated video.
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions.
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts.
- Experience in a technical B2B industry required; cybersecurity, network security or cloud software experience preferred.
- A dynamic individual who is able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or